New blog means new and exciting opportunities.




So, here marks the end of mikeandphil.blogspot.com & the beginning of mlcuthell.blogspot.com

I've found things a little bit difficult not having somewhere to vent my creative thoughts and discoveries, so I thought it was about time I got my new blog up and running, hopefully anyone who was interested in reading mikeandphil.blogspot.com will find their way over here soon enough.

I'll be up to my usual tricks and wizardry - I still intend on continuing in the same spirit as the previous blog. I've imported all the previous posts because it gives you an idea of what I'm like, and if you don't already know what this blog is all about!

So, with my pint of water that sits besides me, I say cheers to a number of exciting possibilities!

Mike.


No comments: