Aaron Draplin...

A couple of weeks ago, Paul & I went down to the sketchy streets of Shadwell, for an event 'Tall tales by a large man', that large man being Aaron Draplin, a designer out of Portland, Oregon, famous for the likes of Obama (The President), Nixon (Not the president, the brand), Nike Air Max (before they were cool), Field Notes (Mole Skine's biggest rival) and the now infamous COBRA DOGS! It was literally the best talk I have ever been to, there were tears (his), laughter (ours) and I have never left a talk so inspired. It's well worth checking out the Draplin Design Co site here

I managed to grab a LTD edition print of his poster too which I'll share, in due course.

You can grab a little insight to what Aaron was like here:


America Is F*cked.......(Graphically at least) from Jess Gibson on Vimeo.


But more importantly, there's an awesome write up by Paul on the Inferno blog here


No comments: