TEED Poster Competiton:

So I mentioned a little competition in a previous post for Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs to design their UK tour poster in February and my own entry.

Here's a selection of my favourites...

Cartoon illustration meets real life photo. I think it's something about the colour and seriousness in the face in contrast to the playfulness of the feathers.


The dinosaur thing is a bit of a given, but nice geometric shapes, just got to say it's a little different.


Purely for it's simplicity. Big bold type and clever spacing.


One of the best in my opinion, love the abstract but ages texture. Reminds me of that Nord Express poster from France around the 1930s.


Love the handmade feel to this, not entirely sure where someone has put the time and effort in to scalpel this out, I'm going to go with photoshop & illustrator, but it is lovely. Total maximalist design.


A designer currently working at JWT, got to be all about the colours, really bright & fresh feel to it.


10 points for being a clever sod. Nice use of origami, I can't fold paper like this for anything, still think they missed a trick by not printing something on the origami. Nice thought all the same.


For thinking about the era of my childhood, stickers were immense! Slight contradiction in the peeling sticker, even though it's under a plastic cover, but nice idea.




No comments: