Stanley's Globe...

Just before we first moved into our shiny new offices in Covent Garden, I nipped over to Stanley's Post (Post production company, full of lovely people), and they gave me this fine t-shirt.

Disregard the photo pose, naturally I didn't take it.

Then shortly after they sent the crew at Inferno some lovely little welcome gifts soon after. (And my oh my, I LOVE freebies).

...and now I'm getting to my point.

The Jam Jar Snow Globe Competition.




A DIY snow globe kit with lots of little goodies to glue, stick, mould, mix, oh and a little added Glycerin, to thicken the water (I always thought this was something explosive... Nitro Glycerine? Perhaps?) I even added some white-tac as snow ball as seen in the work in progress design above.

Without further adieu, here's mine:



The distortion on the glass ruined my perfectly positioned Santa & Xmas Tree, so naturally I added a Panda from a colleagues desk, and made it a lovely little box, of the same said wrapping paper that I keep banging on about and Voila! It might not win, but it looks good on a desk.