The future is Social Media...


Allegedly.

In relation to my last story, there have been some developments. Turns out complaining on Twitter is the fastest and most effective way of expressing your dissatisfaction.




I issued a complaint to TFL in December (Sub-standard service) and It took over 2 months to get a response. I then replied, but no-one got back to me. Regarding my last post, on how PRET-A-MANGER have turned things around in under an hour... I thought I'd make a point by highlighting my recent post to TFL - and perhaps promote awareness of how they should treat their customers.



@TFL OFFICIAL ON TWITTER:


THE OUTCOME:



I took satisfaction in thinking I had made my point, but didn't expect anything to materialise... Low & behold look what popped up in my Inbox a couple of hours later.


'Dear Mr Cuthell.

"Thank you for your email to the London Underground Customer Services. I have just been asked to look at your case from an Oyster Card perspective in relation to the charges that were debited from your Oyster Card".

...The e-mail went on to explain...

[Name Removed for Privacy Reasons] 
Oyster Customer Services.'

So, a little word of advice... if you think the service you have received has been sub-standard... Drop the pen and paper, forget the emails & countless hours spent on hold to an automated voice machine... Get yourself on Twitter.




No comments: