Nomination...

THE PUBLIC VOTE //

So... The Chip Shop Awards received so many entries this year that they have put every entry up for a vote. Even the ones that didn't get nominated. As it stands it's not been open for long and it looks like it's a bit of a free-for-all. The one with the most votes over all gets the 'People's choice' of the awards. Probably a mouldy chip or something. I was amazed to find out there was a total of 44 entries in my category! ...and some of them that didn't make it are actually quite good.

You can find my idea top left, and the likely winner below...


If you wouldn't mind, I'd be eternally grateful for your vote. 5 stars preferably, just click on the image above to register your vote.

If you want to find out a little bit more about what I think of the Chip Shop awards as a whole visit here and scroll down to the Chip Shop Awards title.

Thanks.



No comments: