April Foolish...

Well... after catching a couple of people out with my poor attempt at an April fools joke in my last post, I thought I revert to posting up a few interesting bits and pieces I've stumbled across in the last week.

There's millions of other places you can find 'cool stuff' and the latest innovations, and better ones at that I'm sure you have them all bookmarked on your delicious - so I'll be careful not to do it too often...


Lovely little animation by M&C stateside I believe... in an era of new tech media hype, it's nice to see something done with a few less frills.


Another interesting issue is how do you supply a CV these days? I mean I know CV's don't count for much in the industry well, in the early stages of your career in advertising (especially on the creative side of things)... But with the google CV created a few weeks ago (here) and using what is effectively powerpoint - what other opportunities will pop up? This is by far the most uninspiring use of a CV, visually speaking, but the thought is cool... (If anyone else has any good examples of CV usage please flag them up).


Oh, and welcome to a earful of rain and the occasional boom of thunder - It's nice. Kind of like that summer you spent in a tent and that unexpected thunderstorm took over...

You know that time when you're stuck... and you need a way of getting over that niggling creative block, well it doesn't have to mean wasting away on Facebook of Twitter...


And finally, some interesting shots from Dan Ng who looks at San Fran in a new light... you can find more of this sort of stuff with Dan Eatock and his vandalized trees & Romain Laurent and his People-scapes.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who you working for, what you working on, who you working with, whats going on, is it fun, busy?

Tell us the interesting stuff.
We can find cool shit on other blogs, your blog tells us about trials and tribulations of a junior in the ad world. Dont change it. Please. Thank you. I love you. I have an erection.