All you can eat...



A sweet little note from an all you can eat chinese buffet at the weekend. I'll restrain from pointing out the obvious flaws in its logic, but I do like little hand written notes, I can't help but hold on to them.

There's something rather nice about the time someone has taken to put pen to paper and how it tends to be a little more personal. I tend to slip them into the inside cover of a little great book of hand written notes I have from the University days, called 'I lick my cheese' by Oonagh O'Hagan.



Ok, the titles a little strange but it's a collection of witty insights to flat-sharing via scribbled notes - In some cases they are utter genius. Here's a sampler: 'I have put your copy of "My Wammys are bigger than Pammy's" in your bedroom' or the one below... 'Here's a stamp. Write to your mum she keeps calling'.





1 comment:

Biscuit Barrel said...

I bought 'Lick my cheese' a while back but still haven't got round to reading it! #mangojuice