Because reading after burning would be silly...

Well a post for this should have come Thursday or even Friday, but it's here now!

I am currently feeling particularly unwell, and as a result, I have turned towards the blog in order pass on some of the more trivial day-to-day acts of Mike & Phil.

It's been a funny ole week, at least for me anyway, after repeatedly banging my head against a brick wall on the latest brief, I decided, on the recommendation of a few people - including Liam - and after seeing the Saul bass-esque posters lying around

To go see this...


With an awesome line up, and possibly an Oscar winning performance by Brad Pitt, I had high expectations which soon materialized.

The flick was far funnier than I originally thought, although there was some unexpected moments and a completely different story line to what I imagined; The filming was brilliant, although I am still yet to figure out whether it was the old school cinema I went to - or an intentional filming style. Nether the less Liam wasn't wrong. Definitely the best film I have seen in months. 





No comments: