Funny Junk Part III...

A little while before Christmas I made a couple of observations on the absurd Junk Mail I have been receiving... the original post can be found here and the second one here... Well, this is the third installment.

I think I may have had this one before, but to be honest, it must be the new season.



High Level Spam Business proposal, great, just what I need, a spam email to tell me about a spam business proposal. But wait, we're talking HIGH LEVEL spam, with six stars! Hong Woohoo!


I like to think of a Stallion's Rod as something from medieval times, like a relic, something scared, buried beneath the dirt and can only be found by way of a secret riddle and treasure map. But I fear they are talking about a horse's penis.


I am yet to meet Sheryna, but I am told she will work for free, Day & Night.. I wonder if she'd start by cleaning that weird mouldy thing forming on my next door neighbour's wall.



This isn't strictly in keeping with the idea but I thought this was worth pointing out, once you've deleted all your messages in hotmail you get this nice little message. HOORAY!

 



No comments: