Funny Junk...

I've been collecting some junk email subject titles for the last few months. 

Here are a few that I have replied to in a slightly sarcastic manner.



**Just what I've always wanted... It's a little bit uncomfortable at first, and you get some strange looks, especially when using a public loo.


**I'm not sure it is? Probably for the 3 billion other people you spammed it to!


**Technically not spam, but it ended in my junk box and was funny. A hundred head hydra would give me a headache.


**Coy Manhole? Really...


**Beg away, I haven't got any...


**So you want me to Treat it as urgent & confidential... you're telling me it's not but I should treat it as such. Ok...


**A Kind Hearted Humanitarian Wish for me! You shouldn't have...






**It's so kind that your heart chose to and yet you couldn't give a crap about whose junk folder this ended up in...


**An email from a desk! Wow! 



No comments: