Wieden + Kennedy book club




I found this bookmark on the floor earlier today, and in true scavenger style I thought it may be interesting to someone... The top ten recommended reads according to the Wieden + Kennedy book club as as follows...

In no particular order - I'd imagine...

James Fray - A Million Little Pieces
Patrick Suskind - Perfume
Meg Rosoff - How We Live Now
Kazuo Ishiguro - Never Let Me Go
L.P. Hartley - The Go-between
Peter Goldsworthy - Maestro
Lionel Shriver - We Need To Talk About Kevin
Evelyn Waugh - Brideshead Revisited
Audrey Niffnegger - The Time Traveller's Wife
Ian McEwan - Atonement

Get reading kids!

And if you're interested... a couple of my reads of late - they're worth a look.

Stephen Chbosky - The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Joshua Ferris - Then We Came To The End
Malcom Gladwell - Outliers
Maxx Barry - Syrup
Teresa Monachino - Words Fail Me
Dan Brown - The Digital Fortress




4 comments:

jpandtem@googlemail.com said...

Hi chaps,

Have read a couple of em.. We need to talk about kevin, The time travelers wife, and digital fortress.

Currently reading Ian Rankin-Fleshmarket close
and Haruki Murakami-What I talk about when I talk anout running.

The latter being very good so far!

Mike said...

I'm just reading a war novel on the Edelweiss troops in Norway during WWII - a nice change.

I do have a terrible habit of gathering books and not reading them for a while. I'm developing a liking for Dan Brown's writing though. I've read 3 now..

Perhaps I'll check out the one you mentioned. Need to do something on the bus/ train!

Daz said...

I've just read 'Jordan: A Whole New World' - An interesting insight into a unique and misunderstood woman

*****

Mike said...

Daz - ha-ha.

You fool... I take it that was sarcasm - Unless you're serious in which case... I'd suggest reading further than page 3.