Sometime soon...

You may need to click to enlarge this badboy.

I plan to up the consistency in my posts sometime soon, but for now I thought i'd share this little gem (thanks to our Head of Planning). It seems that we're good for CCTV, and since we have over 75% of the worlds CCTV cameras (that could be a made up fact, but it's not far off)  I can see how that would be a slight advantage.... The question I ask though is would you rather be without them? Do you even question their presence... they are a benefit as well as an overbearing big brother.

My top 5:

1. Australia: Car thieves
2. Uruguay: Science for Kids
3: Canada: Fruit juice drinkers (Something to be proud of).
4. Philippines: Text messaging (Believe it or not).
5. Djibouti: Female Circumcision (I don't even know how that's possible...)


No comments: