Daddy...




Just some trivial posting for your amusement, and my own of course - that is, until I can find the time to do a proper post about what we're up to.

Current status:

- Still at DLKW,
- Still working all the hours under the sun.
- Still getting loaded with briefs - which is full on, but welcome.
- Still forgetting to set my alarm.
- Mark Lund's leaving do.
- Good news, bad news...
- Another mini TV spot - hopefully more to come.
- The Uni of Lincoln end of Degree show.

...oh, and any other wonderfully useless information I can think of in the meantime.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys.

No RSS feed?

Mike said...

Hi Mr. (...or indeed Miss) Anon,

Thanks for stopping by...

I'm not sure what you are referring to... if you're talking about an RSS feed for this website it should be working...???

Is it not updating elsewhere? I know there's a few glitches with RSS updating elsewhere sometimes, but let us know, cheers...

Anonymous said...

good day.

I can't find the icon on this page that's all.

I'm an avid follower!

Where is it?