Where are the trousers?



I saw this on the news the other day and thought it was an absolute insight into finding a solution to a problem...

The 'Hit-Air' Jackets designed by Honda, are leading the way in making high-impact sportswear safer. Initially for Motorcycles, but for power sports, water sports and horse riding as well... 


It's simple you connect a cord from the jacket to your bike (or other vehicle) when it becomes detaches it inflates (0.5 secs) - much like that of a buoyancy aid - whilst protecting all the vital parts of your upper body.

No apologies for the extremely corny/ unrealistic video... we didn't do it. 



My only question is when will the air trousers come? When you're sliding off a bike i'm sure it's not too much trouble to incorporate it into the trousers? I'd rather not break my legs if I can help it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!! SH*T.
I just saw the someone used ur idea for discovery channel. Feel sorry for guys.

http://www.ibelieveinadv.com/commons/discovery_tunnel.jpg

G