Putting it to good use...

I was walking down Leonard Street, over in those Shoreditch parts the other day and I noticed this. It's on the side of a building site and I guess it's where people have scrawled various tags and the building firm has painted over them, so it doesn't look abandoned and a bit of a sh*thole. 


The thing is, I actually quite like it in a weird way. I wondered if there was an opportunity for the likes of Dulux or similar to team up with someone like Matt from MWM Graphics (who I noticed in France last year - and who's work is stunning) and make something amazing out it... all in one colour but varying tones. That way people would be less inclined to graffiti all over it and the building company would give some people something nice to look at.










No comments: