Watches made of paper...


I bought this little beauty from Suck-UK. Pronounced 'Suck' not 'Sook' as I was led to believe but that's by the by ...and I could always be wrong. Anyway, I've had it for about 3 weeks, and have simply been battling with the urge, as I often do with new books, by ruining it - even though that's what it was intended for.

This weekend was the one... I had a spare 5 mins, tore it open and put pen to paper, so to speak. I opted for the lightning bolt of zig-zags for my scribbles and I am actually pretty happy with the end result.

The only problem I found was that when I finally got the watch on my wrist the damn thing didn't seem to work. Typical. There's not much point in wearing a watch that doesn't work, even if it does look kinda nice (Suck-UK have now offered to send me a new one :D yay!)

It's definitely not made of 'paper-paper' more of a waxy-type paper, so Pantone Markers is what I'd recommend. And no, despite what the drawings on the packs may lead you to believe, you can't use a Biro.

See pics below for the process... and yes, I did use the infamous 'Copy Book' as a temporary desk.








No comments: